|Community Development Status||Darius|
- Darius will start posting more publicly about getting formal on recording things that happen in the community so we can create metrics and give people feedback
- All should label appropriate tickets as "community priority"
|Platform 1.12||Shruthi Dipali|
- showcase on 11 Jan design call
- UI put on hold for awhile
- alpha out in next 2 days
- have drafted helpdesk, blog and talk communications
- locally testing modules that need to be bundled
- legacy UI should be in test
- will work on updating REST web services after releasing Platform 2.0 alpha.
- need legacy UI release before alpha
- decided on the REST resource approach, and will work on this after the alpha
- next version 2.0 alpha then 2.0 beta
- outstanding 2.0 platform tickets, 10-12 tickets will be released with alpha and then other released with beta
- tickets with design tickets need to be design forum topics
- need new organized process for servers
- priority is for automated builds to go into platform then deal with QA platform
- Darius recommends that the integration and QA servers are only what actual release is (UAT server needs legacy UI)
- finalize a way to transition reference application to run on 2.0, alpha release will re-kindle conversation
- Would like to see other topics on this call, not just dev and tech
- How are you planning to track activity Darius? Propose new database for GitHub, Talk, Wiki.
- ThoughtWorks devs in India are planning to work on Atlas Module (dev forum topic)
- Elliott Williams to show dev on module repository