|OCL subscription module||Rafal Korytkowski|
- Jonathan reported that OCL Module development can continue starting 2 June. OCL API expected to be in production the week of 8 June.
|Condition List||Émerson Hernandez|
- 1 June design forum to define how encounter diagnoses should work with conditions (and condition list).
- another round of questions with implementation tomorrow
- 15 June design forum to talk w/ BA business use case and requirements. Also test against model to make sure OpenMRS can support this.
|OpenMRS Web Framework||Burke Mamlin|
- Bahmni technical deep dive scheduled for 4 June Developers Forum.
- would like to list out goals for the next few months on a design call - make sure we are feeding the GSoC students
|Vertical Packaging||Burke Mamlin|
- first step to packaging data is to introduce mapping of metadata (need deign time)
|Administrative functions||Wyclif Luyima|
- Wyclif has been been putting some tickets together
- Wyclif is designing a sprint
|Basic Order Entry for meds and tests||Darius Jazayeri|
- schedule a design call to look at visit note work that Darius has done
|Support for MariaDB|| |
- Lluis Martinez already tested the basic scenarios (legacy, embedded and reference application running on Tomcat).
- Next step is fgetting CI set up. Need to see if Cintia might be able to help coordinate.
- GSoC student Nyah Check is willing to help where he can.
|Java 8 support||Wyclif Luyima|
- need to get people to spike on reporting and html formatting
- Wyclif will reach out to key module authors about how the switch to Java 8 may affect them.
|Upgrade Underlying Technologies||Rafal Korytkowski|
- Get upgrading hibernate on a design call to make sure module owners can weigh in on this
|Distribution Updates|| |
- Vivek Singh will probably be asking about sync module due to some feedback Bahmni got lately
- This year we will want to start looking at interoperability for Bahmni to run along reference application
- Making improvements for clinician facing in Mirebalais
- PIH - Development of a "Core" system for Haiti and other countries - deployment of the registration/check-in form that "Core" system to a clinic in Liberia
|How can the PM group do better?|| |
- Darius - need to be better about messaging our versioning, resources, startegy and our road mapping.