Paper forms for the Kerry Town Ebola Treatment Centre run by Save the Children.
The "patient and work flow" file [pptx, pdf] gives an overview. The other files are forms. They are:
- Triage [word, pdf] (info collected by a medic with partial PPE behind plexiglass with a laptop)
- Assessment [word,pdf] (info collected by doctor and/or nurse in full PPE probably using tablet)
- Inpatient [word, pdf] (collected in wards with full PPE and tablet)
- Drug request form [word, pdf] (sent from wards or assessment using PPE+tablet)
- Lab request form [word, pdf] (sent from wards or assessment using PPE+tablet)
- Discharge/death form [word, pdf] (from wards using PPE+tablet)
- Exit form [word, pdf] (in exit tent, no PPE, laptop or tablet, probably not medical staff)
- Ward Assessment form [word, pdf]: A combination of 1+2 for transfer patients who enter with confirmed cases of Ebola, and with a CIF (case investigation form) filled out from the holding centre that transferred them. For now, this is not being used because many patients arrive without CIFs.
Nov 5 update: Forms have been recently updated, and now are starting to be used. As we get feedback from clinicians, we expect further changes.