If you are using the OpenMRS 2.0 Standalone, and want to upgrade it to OpenMRS 2.1, you can follow the instructions on this page.
Step-by-step guide to upgrade Standalone OpenMRS 2.0 to OpenMRS 2.1
Follow these steps in order:
- Log out of OpenMRS and stop the Standalone.
- Replace the "war" file.
- Download the OpenMRS Platform 1.10 enterprise war file.
- Browse to the files in your expanded standalone, and delete the "openmrs-standalone.war" file, and the "openmrs-standalone" directory under "tomcat\webapps".
- Copy the OpenMRS Platform 1.10 enterprise war file you previously downloaded to this directory, and rename it openmrs-standalone.war.
- Replace the module files.
- Download openmrs-2.x-modules-zip from the Latest Successful Reference Application Build. It is under the "Artifacts" tab. Once the OpenMRS 2.1 modules are released, you should download the released version of the modules.
- Browse to the "appdata\modules" folder, and delete all the files. Note: they have the extension ".omod".
- Unzip the contents of the openmrs-2.x-modules-zip which you previously downloaded into the "appdata\modules" folder.
- Start the Standalone again.
- Run the database updates.
- When the page opens to login, it will prompt to enter in Administration Mode.
- Log in with an administrative account and run the database updates as prompted. When complete, it will open the standard login page.
- Enjoy OpenMRS 2.1!
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.