Step 1 of 3. The page title should be "YYYY-MM-DD Developers Forum" How to Join
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Providing better technical documentation for implementers? (Ada)
- Review next meeting agenda
Step 2 of 3. Replace "YYYY-MM-DD" with the meeting date in this link: View at notes.openmrs.org
- Wyclif Luyima – Make an easy-to-read (1-page) description of best practices for module authors to follow – e.g., for each release, list (1) new features, (2) major bug fixes, (3) data model changes, (4) any other things an implementer might need to know if upgrading to that version, and (5) list of tickets included in the new version. Link to core release notes & a module or two that are examples of best practices.
- After making the page, email a link to the implementers list and ask for feedback/edits
- Unknown User (sarmson) – Make it clear to implementers (on intro wiki pages for implementers) where to go when they do not find release note information – e.g., comment on release notes page, start a topic in OpenMRS Talk, or email implementers list.
- Burke Mamlin – Get updates to Modulus on OpenMRS Technical Road Map – specifically, ability for implementer to enter comment on module and ability to rate module.
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)