The module is developed for patient registration, and isbe able to create new patients including recording of relevant demographics and a standard national address hierarchy, identify previous patients, create barcode with unique ID, scan barcode, record patient vital signs, scan national ID and record which service the patient is attending.
Installation guide (server side)
- Download the module from the repository and install it.
- Go through global properties and save all registration properties, in particular
- Then for IDs, first make sure all idgen tables are empty, if migrating from a test database.
- Create Primary Care ID Type – choose Rwandan validator.
- Go over to idgen module, choose Primary Care Type, and Local Identifier Generator
- Here's the base character set: 0123456789ACEFHJKMNPUWXY, First identifier base is: 00001, and the length is 10
- Click 'view', and test by exporting a couple of identifiers;
- Check the relationship type (global property
registration.parentChildRelationshipTypeId). If empty select it in the database.
- Maybe you need to add global property
- Maybe you need to add two privileges to the default user role – Manage Identifier Sources, and Generate Batch of Identifiers
- Generate name phonetics/set their global properties