Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Last weeks action items 2017-07-24 Project Management Meeting
Internships (GSoC)Unknown User (harsha89) & Unknown User (k.joseph)
BintrayRafal Korytkowski & Unknown User (darius)
  • Need to ask Rafal what deadlines have been set - next week
  • Rafal, Burke and Darius need to talk about migration path process ( they will schedule)
AndelaUnknown User (dkayiwa)
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • need design call for next steps - set up for Monday, August
Reference ApplicationUnknown User (ssmusoke)
  • October for next release
  • by mid September need to have bulk of the work done
  • need to line up a release manager (Unknown User (maurya))
pmtool 
  • looking at community priority tickets on design call today
Update on new community/volunteer mentoringUnknown User (dkayiwa)
PM Meeting Time 
  • Next week will be holding this call on Thursday's 3pm UTC (8am PDT, 11am EDT, 6pm EAT)
Design Call Look at tickets labeled community priority, at the goal of tickets and identify strategic issues for the community 

Action items