|Internships (GSoC)||Unknown User (harsha89) & Unknown User (k.joseph)|
- In our 2nd week of GSoC
- 1st week - students raised questions which have been answered
- Are all 15 students in contact with their mentors and progressing?
- There are weekly reports where the students can raise questions and then Harsha/Kaweesi follow up with students.
- Want students to record 1-3 minute videos of progress on their projects during evaluation times (28 July and 29 August)
|Andela||Unknown User (dkayiwa)|
- What work is left in the current phase of work?
- 11 tickets left (9 fixes, 2 new features)
- 1 sprint for each for the 2 groupings of tickets should cover it (2 weeks each)
- 14 June start sprint on 9 fixes, 21 June start sprint for 2 new features
- Jamie reached out to Rafal to see if SolDevelo needs anything from us at this time
- Jamie reached out to Burke for an update and to see how we can keep the vision for the platform moving forward while he is on Wards
|Reference Application||Unknown User (ssmusoke)|
- Was a topic on last weeks design forum. What is happening? Next steps?
- This week Rafal is going to put some work into moving module repository to Bitray
- When Rafal moves module repository then documentation will become outdated so we need to have someone help with this, like a volunteer. - Rafal is to create a Talk post looking for volunteer assistance for this.
- Jamie is back in the office full-time
- Burke will not be on design calls or PM calls until July 10th - try him on Talk and email
- What quarterly items people feel should be reviewed over the next month?
- feel like we need to "troll" Talk to get updates on quarterly items
- Scrum of scrums held on 12 April - need to get better logistical understanding
- Need to figure out how to cross walk updates from scrum of scrums to PM and OMRS Operational Plan.