- Created by Unknown User (jthomas) on 2016-03-01
How to Join
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Advisory Committee
- Review Operational Plan Budget
- AOBs (5 min)
- Review next meeting agenda
- Bill Lober
- Michael Downey
- Chris Seebregts
- Jamie Thomas
- Andy Kanter
- Paul Biondich
- Hamish Fraser
- Terry Cullen
- Wyclif Luymia
- Jan Flowers (late)
- Hamish, Darius and Paul will be meeting next Monday to talk about Goal #2
- To help prepare for that meeting Paul has changed the Goal #2 document based on our conversation from last week - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10TO1iG-_W05pbIq36WV_UDVK6uNHirKKERfphAIVunw/edit#
- Paul still needs to work w/ Burke to get platform activities to work with #2
- "The OpenMRS Advisory Council’s mission is to provide feedback to the OpenMRS Leadership Team, with the goal of helping the community successfully develop and implement its organizational strategy and goals."
- Spreadsheet of potential nominees: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOhmOPSnhAr_d0cuW4Ss0KcQgz_vncoCzxI_DILSSDs/edit#gid=0
- attributes of the advisory committee: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akGy5f30rqHJUrY3PieOiFoRlqT-9KiYvAO_O7RpqxE/edit
- (New) advisory board charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZJHLNKsF7fca8eDgoGCAUfBbTeGC7bNjIcVVMFNSRA/edit
- Request for comment on the charter posted to OpenMRS Talk at: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/openmrs-advisory-committee-composition/4440/8
- TODO for charter
- revise 1st verison of the charter
- constitution of the advisory board
- AK - How does OMRS advisory board relate to OHIE advisory?
- PB - advisory board for OpenMRS will help us realize and refine our operational plan, OHIE thoughts around advisory is different.
- TC - OMRS adviosry board charter is stripped downl. take from attributes of advisory board.
- MD - need to ensure our direction is benefical to our customers. work with larger regional HIT groups to see the direction in which things are heading
- MD: Why are we focusing on names before we have agreement about the charter/purpose/scope of the group? Without having that clarified, we'll have no idea who should be on the group. (Nor should we!)
- BL: maybe have a larger group with more than 20 ppl and then have different avenues for advisors
- TODO: Paul will cross walk starter set of advisors and bring it back to leadership team to discuss.
- annual report is done
- have a press release going out today or tomorrow
- will see post on Talk as well
- Summary of thoughts: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/community-and-inc-relationship/4504 also for reference: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/leadership-group-meeting-in-singapore/3633/22
- web site endorsement partners: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CsOeJZHQLuuGFIw2ku7t7PO3mRsKGqCvHYdWxnAXSXQ/edit
- Terry's talk thread: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/partnerships-and-collaborations/4746
- Diversity Council Charter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v3M5zYKOmi2wUbPIw-HtMjQFnyX9MZtb5rtXzHP0W9A/edit
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.