- Burke Mamlin
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Unknown User (darius)
- David DeSimone
- Unknown User (dkayiwa)
|OCL subscription module||Rafal Korytkowski|
|Condition List||Émerson Hernandez|
|OpenMRS Web Framework||Burke Mamlin|
|Vertical Packaging||Burke Mamlin|
|Administrative functions||Unknown User (wyclif)|
|Support for MariaDB|
|Java 8 support||Unknown User (wyclif)|
|Upgrade Underlying Technologies||Rafal Korytkowski|
|FHIR Support||Unknown User (surangak)|
|Remove Legacy UI||Burke Mamlin|
- Unknown User (jthomas) will follow with Rafal and Nicholas on where we stand on OCL subscription module.
- Burke Mamlin will create/revive a discussion on OpenMRS Talk around metadata mapping to help prepare for our design forum discussion on 22 June.
- Unknown User (wyclif) will send a communication to the community encouraging people to assist with unit testing so they can update production machines to Java 8
- Unknown User (jthomas) will reach out to Rafal to coordinate the development of a wiki page around how module owners will need to work across hibernate.
- Unknown User (jthomas) will work to schedule developers forum on "Do we need a 1.12 vs/or 2.0 for the platform?" (possibly this Thursday)