| ||2.1||Unknown User (darius)|
- Blocker late Friday: get a privilege error if you try to view the Visit screen with the doctor role in the demo data:
RA-415Getting issue details...
. Issue will be addressed on todays design call
- Release today!
| ||Allergies||Unknown User (dkayiwa)|
- Get drug look up in to allegy release
RA-297Getting issue details...
- Darius thinks it will take one more week of work to get this wrapped up for 1.0
- Unknown User (dkayiwa) focusing on this release this week as Shasha is on vacation
- Need to start next 1 week sprint for allergies
| ||1.11|| |
- Need to get this out the door
- Will be our focus next week.
| ||Condition List|| || |
| ||OCL-CEIL|| |
- Rafał Korytkowski and Unknown User (ningosi) have started subscription module
- Rafał Korytkowski and Unknown User (ningosi) should be tracking progress via sprint board and standups on IRC
- There should be a project catch up around what is happening and how it fits in at an engineering level with the overall technical roadmap
- Darius suggests standup weekly with engineering team to be clear on paths teams are taking going forward, use some design call time
- Burke suggests project teams make work more transparent using JIRA for ticket management thus benifical because teams will be more organized
- Agreed that projects should have wiki page, dashboard of WIP, participate in daily scrums, each iteration a showcase on design call or dev forum - technical lead would be in charge of making sure this happens
- Daniel suggests adding some incentatives for teams as people may find these contributions to be a hinderance to production
- Ideas for where teams can benefit: community resource directed to help, using JIRA to stay more organized, community dev swim lane lead can queue up blocker
- Burke Mamlin will create a strawman around expectations for core community projects and the community - start with OCL-CEIL subscription module
- How to track we are on track with these types of projects?
| ||Swm Lane||talk about on next call|
- creating a queue of tickets for dev swim lane (useful tickets instead of new)