| ||1.10||Wyclif Luyima|
- Waiting on a response from Bahmani on how it is being used
- Blocker: Need a short time frame than a month to get this approved and released.
- 1.10 Release
| ||1.11||Daniel Kayiwa|
- Testing needs resources which will in turn generate more work tickets
| ||Allergies||Shasha Liu|
- Issues needed for this release is complete
- Design issues from the previous design call need to be completed
- Ready to test
- Are we waiting allergen names from Andrew Kanter? Discussion with Shasha Liu should happen or in the design call.
- Concepts and names (it's not a 1 to 1)
- What has currently been discussed is fine for the short term, but a discussion over the long term solution needs to be discussed with Darius Jazayeri and Burke Mamlin
- A follow up conversation with our Soldev team to see how we can regroup with them. (touch base needed Daniel Kayiwa or Rafał Korytkowski )
- It seems they have switched gears to other OpenMRS work
| ||OCL- CEIL|| |
| ||Design Calls|| |
- Static Demo data
- 2.1 strategies
- UI tweaks for Allergies
RA-304Getting issue details...
- Cleanup on items that have made it into the distribution list for future.
| ||Roadmap|| |
Reference Application Road map and Technical Road map needs to be resync'd - Burke Mamlin
| ||Future Calls|| |
How to get some more face to face conversations among our groups
Release strategy on 2.1
- Determine what will and won't be in the release
- Thursday dev forum will be talking about this in more detail