Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

View at notes.openmrs.org

 

OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-03-26
Audio recording:  http://goo.gl/wXCSe7 Flash recording: https://connect.iu.edu/p9pv2h80ti4/
Attendees:
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • Jamie Thomas
  • Michael Downey
  • Mark Goodrich
  • Andy Kanter (CIEL)
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Dave DeSimone
  • Ellen Ball
  • Emily Ellison Taylor
  • Howard Francis
  • Mike __
  • Sandeep Raparthi
  • Sara Armson
  • Jon Payne (OCL)
  • Sashrika __
  • Tharunya __
  • tmueller __
  • Ada __
  • Ryan Yates
  • Maurya
  • Serghei Luchianov
Agenda & Meeting Notes
  • None listed last week
  • TODO: Burke to define the explicit Upstream coordinator role and look for someone(s) to fill it (follow up) - this is in progress (Paul)
  • TODO: Suranga to follow up on someone to See if we could make a script to Create a database/table/document to  track libraries (someone?). Joseph Kaweesi was working on a module to  show dependencies. A script would do it better (but still we would need a way of getting the updates from the database to the user, this is what the module was lke doing), in the first place i had tried instead to do some sort of module that would do the reporting of dependency updates. I can work on the script still
  • TODO: give someone the authority to run with Spring – i.e., Burke will reply to existing dev thread and see if someone (Lluis, Kirs, others) who wants to dig into Spring.  - this is also in progress (Paul)
  • In process (now Saptarshi)
  • TODO: Saptarshi spec out a Moodle server based on our usage plans (test server is up, starting to develop question content)
  • In process, reviewing & refining dev quiz questions
  • TODO: Saptarshi figure out how to get data out of Moodle (see above)
  • In process see above
  • TODO: "Someone" to Evaluate whether we can use sonar findbugs, and add the additional security rules
  • TODO: Someone to Assist Sherif with setting up openmrs with a commercial security tool => need to make sure someone is in contact with him. Check with Rafal?(Jamie following up w/ Rafal)
  • TODO: Jamie Thomas to Invite Bahmni team to present their OpenERP integration as a form of billing support OOB for OpenMRS RA (Jamie trying to schedule for May 7)
  • Open Concept Lab Showcase
  • Update on OpenMRS 2.2
  • Maurya will email today asking people to test out the current code on a UAT server
  • We also need people to help review/revise documentation
  • Reviewing emerging technologies
  • ??
  • Robots
  • AI
  • Electric cars
  • Skipped this topic because we don't know what it means :-)
  • After Action Review
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • DJ: I expected someone on the call to know what "Reviewing emerging technologies" was about
  • What actually happened?
  • DJ: Nobody knew what "Reviewing emerging technologies" was about
  • What can we do different?
  • Capture more details during topic fest about what accepted topic suggestions mean
  • Have an owner for each topic
  • Preview next week
  • Topic Fest
  • Let's be sure to practice adding an owner to each topic
  • Sprint updates
  • OpenMRS in Docker
To Dos
  • [Darius] Email the dev list telling people they can give updates on WIP next week
  • [JT] Email Burke and ensure he can lead "OpenMRS in Docker" next week 

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)

 

 

  • No labels