Welcome to the OpenMRS Wiki.
We are working hard to grow the OpenMRS community, since we believe this is the best way to help patients within developing countries through a robust and extensible medical record system foundation. For more background on OpenMRS, visit openmrs.org. We hope you can use and expand the information in this wiki to enhance communication and collaboration.
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll want to create a [personal space|http://wiki.openmrs.org/display/~<ac:structured-macro ac:name="current-user" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="f6d92154-ec6f-4b03-87f8-e6077b41b64f" />] here. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details!
- Documenting REST Resources (Documentation)Saurabh Kumar (yesterday at 19:50)
- OpenMRS Installation for Developers on Ubuntu (Documentation)Ian Franklin (yesterday at 18:01)
- GSoC 2020 : Expose System Metrics For Monitoring (Projects)Ayeshmantha Perera (2020-05-30)
- OpenMRS FHIR Module Development: Phase 01 (Outdated) (Projects)
- Guides and Tutorials (Projects)
- Target Use Cases (Projects)
- Mapped FHIR Resources (Projects)
- Lab Integration Workflow (Projects)
- Training Materials (Documentation)Lois Nakibuuka (2020-05-28)
- labonfhir-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.omod (Projects)
- labonfhir-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar (Projects)
- image2020-5-27_20-49-14.png (Projects)
- SOP iSantePlus Installation.docx (Projects)
- OpenMRS-OpenELIS Lab Communication Tutorial (Projects)
- 6_results_openmrs.png (Projects)
- image2020-5-27_20-25-29.png (Projects)
- 5_results.png (Projects)
- image2020-5-27_20-10-11.png (Projects)
- image2020-5-27_20-9-19.png (Projects)
- 4_accepted.png (Projects)