|20 min||Review timeline and plans for 1.10 and 1.11||Wyclif Luyima|
- Development of 1.10 is complete
- Alpha needs
- Testing, Order Entry UI
- Only a significant issues found
- duplicates in a care setting
- Resolve these issues and we will be ready to release for alpha
- Goal to have the Alpha out the door by June 5th
- 1.11 to be reviewed during Developer call tomorrow, and will be able to make action items from there.
- How do we test the upgrade?
- Can we have PIH do a test against real data and refactor ordering Xray's for example to 1.10?
- Unknown User (darius) will have a conversation with Bahmni to see if they can assist with testing of the upgrade progress. Burke Mamlin will assist. "Now is the time to consider that it is stabilized and would be a good time to review.
- Testing Goals for the Alpha
- Closest real world testing capability is help an implementation get on the new API and possibly a certain module (order entry) providing them with help with the refactoring.
- Even if they don't plan on immediately upgrading to 1.10 we are asking you to try in a test environment that has patient data so that we can get feedback on the upgrade process.
|10 mins||Review Action Items from Last Week's Meeting||Unknown User (cpower)|
- Resource allocation and capacity planning
|Unknown User (shasha), Unknown User (cpower)|
- Resource Allocation
- Looking for timeline and resource management
- Capacity planning
- How do we stop fire fighting?
- Governance model
|Remaining||Open Discussion|| || |