Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How To Join

Contact Unknown User (jthomas) for more information on how to join the call.

Agenda

  • SES platform support for the OpenMRS Ebola outbreak initiative (Hamish initiative) - Chris
  • Leadership/Nomination Model - Paul

Meeting Minute

View at notes.openmrs.org

Agenda & Notes
  • Partnerships - Chris 
  • SES platform support for the OpenMRS Ebola outbreak initiative (Hamish initiative)
  • SES will be at Maputo meeting. And discuss further.
  • Plan to meet SES in person at Maputo to explore partnerships opportunity and how to work together in the future (sidebar/birds of a feather)
  • SES will also provide a presentation about their work during the conference
  • OpenSRP
  • Chris S and Matt Berg have been talking a lot.
  • They were going to have a meeting during the Maputo hackathon, but this didn't work out. Rescheduled to March.
  • Matt Berg and Garret will be at the Maputo meeting
  • DHIS 
  • Chris was trying to get OSLO team to Maputo but they are very busy with DATUM project so it looks like they will not be able to make it
  • HELINA meeting in March may be the next opportunity to meet with Jorn
  • Need to clarify patents for integration as people are coming from different angles
  • Next step: Talking around DHIS/OMRS integration should be an agenda topic at Maputo. The the leads should have a strategic conversation during a February leads call (45min)
  • Leadership/Nomination Model - Paul
  • Last week we talked around the differnece between decision making and responsibilities
  • Michael D - missing role of project lead/executive director, there is room for overlap and people may live in multiple boxes (gray boxes)
  • Need to make sure we curate and change the community roles document over time.
  • We are creating these roles so the community knows who to reach out to to get things done and how to get involved with certain areas. 
  • Jan - missing new strategy, new tech, etc. (what new things we want to do with OpenMRS)
  • Darius - what is this digram for exactly? 
  • Paul this diagram is intended to create a distinction between decision making and the responsibility of day to day activities. "The Doing Chart :)"
  • Next step: Leads send revisions/suggestions to the "Community Roles" doc to Paul over the next few weeks.
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
  • Maputo
  • Andy Kanter will not be able to attend
  • Planning team is still working on the large catering charges
  • Hackathon Theme will be discussed on next weeks dev forum. Pascal will attend the forum to represent Maputo planners.
  • Need to have a deliberate conversation with the Soldevelo team
  • No labels