OpenMRS is a free, open source electronic medical record system (EMR) designed for use in the developing world. It supports health care delivery and research on every continent.
Are you looking for an electronic medical record system to use at your site? Would you like to know more about OpenMRS' capabilities? We suggest you begin with Getting Started with OpenMRS. The Getting Started guide introduces the software's features. It will help you evaluate if OpenMRS is a good clinical, technical, and organizational solution for your needs.
'Where is OpenMRS being used?' 'What technologies is OpenMRS built on?' 'What new features are planned?' The OpenMRS FAQ answers these questions and more.
Look at the Implementers Guide for the details of starting an OpenMRS project at your site.
Check out the New Developers' Guide to become an OpenMRS developer today!
Do you have more questions? There are many resources for the OpenMRS community.
- Browse questions at answers.openmrs.org or ask your own.
- Read the archives for the Implementers and Developers mailing lists. Membership is open to everyone.
- Community members can often be found chatting in the OpenMRS IRC room.
- Documentation lives on the wiki.
- Not sure where to look first? Search all resources from the search page.