This page describes bots used for our IRC channel. For more information in IRC, check our IRC Home
OpenMRSBot is our automated assistant in the #OpenMRS IRC channel, announcing feeds from JIRA and CI.
The bot is running on a loaned infrastructure, and we have primitive access to reconfigure it and restart it. It's a supybot/limnoria bot.
In the future, we'll move it to our own infrastructure: ITSM-4143 - Getting issue details... STATUS
If you send a private message to the bot, you can list all plugins ( list ) and list all commands per plugin ( list <plugin> ). Some of the commands might not work.
You should be able to call most commands from a private message with the bot. Using help <plugin> <command> will explain each command.
- Admin: acmd, capability add, capability remove, channels, clearq, ignore add, ignore list, ignore remove, join, and nick
- Alias: add, beer, beer2, beerme, changeset, codereview, cokeme, cr, cs, dcme, define, facts, google, googledefine, hi, holidays, jira, list, lock, mailinglist, powerup, psu, refer, remove, requestsvnspace, review, scrumoff, scrumon, test, test2, ticket, and unlock
- Channel: alert, ban add, ban hostmask, ban list, ban remove, capability add, capability list, capability remove, capability set, capability setdefault, capability unset, cycle, dehalfop, deop, devoice, disable, enable, halfop, iban, ignore add, ignore list, ignore remove, invite, kban, key, kick, limit, listbans, lobotomy add, lobotomy list, lobotomy remove, mode, moderate, nicks, op, part, unban, unmoderate, (1 more message)
- ChannelStats: channelstats, rank, and stats
- Config: channel, config, default, export, help, list, reload, search, and setdefault
- Factoids: alias, change, forget, info, learn, lock, random, rank, search, unlock, and whatis
- Herald: add, change, default, get, and remove
- Karma: clear, dump, karma, load, and most
- MeetBot: addchair, deletemeeting, listmeetings, pingall, recent, and savemeetings
- Misc: apropos, clearmores, completenick, help, last, list, more, noticetell, ping, source, tell, and version
- Owner: announce, defaultcapability, defaultplugin, disable, enable, flush, ircquote, load, logmark, quit, reload, reloadlocale, rename, unload, unrename, and upkeep
- RSS: add, announce add, announce list, announce remove, ci, info, remove, rss, and talk
- Reply: action, notice, private, replies, and reply
- Seen: any, last, seen, since, and user
- Services: ghost, identify, invite, nicks, op, password, unban, and voice
- ShrinkUrl: expand, tiny, ur1, and x0
- Status: cmd, commands, cpu, net, network, processes, server, status, threads, and uptime
- User: capabilities, changename, hostmask, hostmask add, hostmask list, hostmask remove, identify, list, register, set password, set secure, stats, unidentify, unregister, username, and whoami
- Web: doctype, fetch, headers, size, title, urlquote, and urlunquote
User omrs-scrum-bot is running on a machine not controlled by the infrastructure team. Sometimes it requires a restart.
Running in our infrastructure, telegrambot<?> allows the bridge between telegram and IRC.
User statusbot is a cloud bot provided by https://status.openmrs.org/
Cloud Bot providing some default administrative tasks in freenode.
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.