Welcome to the new OpenMRS Wiki! We are working hard to grow the OpenMRS community, since we believe this is the best way to help patients within developing countries through a robust and extensible medical record system foundation. The unrelenting pandemic of HIV/AIDS along with the burden of malaria and drug-resistant tuberculosis demand coordinated and rapid responses. Working together, we hope to reduce the amount of redundant efforts in collecting and managing medical information in these settings. We hope you can use and expand the information in this wiki to enhance communication and collaboration.
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details !
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- Growth Chart Module For Reference Application (Documentation)Ellen Ball (yesterday at 15:33)
- Code Review (Documentation)Prathamesh Mutkure (yesterday at 12:25)
- OpenMRS Platform 2.3 Code Quality Result (Documentation)Unknown User (risky.case) (2019-12-08)
- openmrs-distro-platform.json (Documentation)Unknown User (risky.case) (2019-12-08)
- Installing OpenMRS on Amazon EC2 (Documentation)Unknown User (ayakoub96) (2019-12-07)
- 2019 Implementers Conference Schedule (Resources)Unknown User (tanderson) (2019-12-06)
- Frontend Implementer Documentation (Projects)Unknown User (bistenes) (2019-12-05)
- 2019 Strategy and Operations Pre-Meeting (Resources)Burke Mamlin (2019-12-04)
- Getting and Using the MVP-CIEL Concept Dictionary (Documentation)Unknown User (akanter) (2019-12-04)
- OpenMRS FHIR Module (Projects)Unknown User (ccwhite23) (2019-12-04)
- App Framework Step by Step Tutorial (Documentation)
- Patient Queueing User Guide (Documentation)
- Patient Queueing Module (Documentation)
- Patient Queueing Technical Guide (Documentation)
- Setup local development environment for OpenMRS SPA (Projects)Unknown User (mseaton) (2019-12-03)
- 2019 Implementers Conference Hackathon (Resources)Unknown User (lauravignoli) (2019-12-03)
- markdown.png (Documentation)
- patient queue list-left.png (Documentation)
- patient queue list-right.png (Documentation)
- patient queue list.png (Documentation)