Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How To Join

Contact Unknown User (jthomas) for more information on how to join the call.

Agenda

  • Leads
  • Hamish Fraser - Role (15 min)
  • Q&A (7 min)
  • Paul Biondich (15 min)
  • Q&A (7 min)
  • Next call Michael & Burke to present.
  • Updates (15 min)
  • Nepal & Bangladesh
  • Financial Support - OMRS13
  • IRS Update

Meeting Minute

View at notes.openmrs.org


Minutes
  • Leads
  • Paul Biondich (15 min)
  • IRS Update
  • Michael hand delivered responses for the IRS to the lawyer on 6/5 - there may be reusable text for our web presence
  • Paul will send out the final to the leadership list
  • Non Profit
  • Been thinking a lot of strategies for the non profit
  • Create templates - consultant, travel
  • Working on process for bill paying
  • OMRS Conferences
  • Would like to see meetings becoming an income generator for the community but not being the goal of the meeting just a side effect - giving us a financial backstop for the next meeting
  • Believe comference funds could help support educational and supportive needs of the community
  • Sponsorship would come to the inc and then be spent by the inc.
  • OMRS13 - potential sponsors & POC's
  • Google OSPO: Chris & Paul
  • ThoughtWorks: Paul
  • Skoll: Allegedly Hamish has a contact here
  • Safaricom: Martin Osumba
  • Orange: Backup to Safaricom, if necesary
  • Google Africa entities: Starting with OSPO first, then Steven
  • IDRC (?): Tom
  • Strategic Implementations
  • Mirebalais
  • Nepal & Bangladesh ready to do broad implementation of OMRS working with ThoughtWorks and IRD - including reference application
  • Need to create a process in which these implementations can express their needs to the reference application core development team
  • Merck has intrest in assisting with implementing OMRS in Asia, Brazil, India
  • Need to make sure that partnering orgs that may be interested in large scale implementations follow our principles - will be a need to formalized
  • Next call Michael & Burke to present.
  • No labels