- Created by Unknown User (jthomas), last modified on 2013-06-06
How To Join
Contact Unknown User (jthomas) for more information on how to join the call.
- Chris Seebregts
- Michael Downey
- Chris Seebregt - Partnership Role
- Been working on creating infrastructure and reaching out to various partners (e.g., low resource, larger)
- Have been getting good traction from resource constrained enviroments - looking for implementation support and creating financial relationships
- Match making partners with a suitable part of OMRS fo them
- Been looking at exsisting partnerships and partnerships we can support in the future - developing a model for these partnerships
- Paul believes that we should distinguish the difference between being informed, and being accountable for partnerships - arguing that chris should always be informed and often accountable others can be accountable as the needs arise
- Would like to put together a framework for inquiries
- Starting to create a list of OMRS partnerships
- Chris is going to an Away Day with TW this weekend - explore TW partnerships
- Hamish - it is important for us to know what partnership would look like.
- Paul - entities that any leads engage with need to be expressed to Chris
- May be helpful to document what partnership is and partners out on the wiki - what collection of attributes are important
- Chris will speak with Michael about getting wiki pages put together
- Michael Downey - Community Role
- How new entities/individuals approach the community with ideas of how to get involved
- NEW CONTACT WORKFLOW: Initial contact/interest, targeted information and request for follow-up, triage follow-ups and routing to mentor/resource, follow-up (as needed)
- CONTRIBUTOR ACCOMPLISHMENT PATHS/SETS: Engineering, Mentored Programs, Community, TBD
- Engineering Accomplishments
- Navigator (voted N issues)
- Report N accepted bugs or submit code for N bugs
- Participate in N sprints or launch N mini-projects
- Partial Committer (keep?)
- Full Committer (keep?)
- Lead N design reviews or university trainings
- Sprint Leader
- Pair program as a mentor for N new contributors
- Development manager
- Mentored Programs Accomplishments
- Apply for internship
- Accepted for internship
- Completed internship
- Repeat mentor
- Organization admin
- Community Accomplishments
- Curate N bug reports
- Contribute X (documentation)
- Join and participate (N meetings) in roadmap planning council
- Host N OpenMRS meetups/events/talks
- Lead N sessions/events at a global event
- Ambassador: Organize regional activities
- Contributor of the Month
- Assume a leadership role
- These will be going up online
- Next time would like to talk about coordinating smaller projects
- Code of conduct around participation? Need to put together some drafts documenting community participation
- Next call Hamish and Paul to present.
- Financial Support - OMRS13
- Leadership person to contact potentinal sponsors:
- Google - Paul wil most likely reach out
- ThoughtWorks - Paul will reach out
- Merck - Paul will reach out
- Skoll Foundation - Need to look more into this. Does Hamish already of contacts?
- Rockefeller Foundation - Not realistic to ask them. Rockefeller Kenya may be something to look into.
- Need to look at the financial pathway and will discuss this in more detail next week
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.