The goal of is to conduct a Bug Fixing sprint wherein high priority and community requested bugs are to be fixed over the next 2 weeks. Tickets have been identified and a new dashboard has been created in JIRA. All the tickets listed in this sprint should be resolved by the end of this sprint.
Topic: Bug Fixing Sprint-July 2012
Lead: Rafal Korytkowski
Date: 16-July-2012 to 29-July-2012
via IRC on the [#openmrs|IRC:Home] channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join [the IRC channel|IRC:] and say "dkayiwa: I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page. (listed below)
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- [Join the daily scrum to share your updates|https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Daily+Scrum+Meeting]
- [Rafal Korytkowski|~raff]
* [Mykola Vorobey|https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/~mvorobey/Home]
* [Jeremy Keiper|~jeremy]
* Uma Lakkaraju
The queue of tickets that the bug fixer should choose from is here:
Bug Fixing Schedule Calendar
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customise the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs
Subscribe to calendars using your favourite calendar client.#legIndex/#totalLegs