The goal is to conduct a sprint to fix testing issues and also simultaneously doing swim lanes for bug fixing and fix few tickets in the HTML/Reporting modules. All the tickets that need to be worked on in this sprint have been identified.
All the tickets listed in this sprint should be resolved by the end of this sprint.
Topic: Testing Sprint & Swim Lanes for Bug Fixing in HTML/Reporting Module
Leads: Unknown User (bwolfe)
Date: 18-June-2012 to 1-July-2012
via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join the IRC channel and say "rafa: I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page. (listed below)
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Mykola Vorobey
- Unknown User (venkaban)
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11852