Welcome to the new OpenMRS Wiki! We are working hard to grow the OpenMRS community, since we believe this is the best way to help patients within developing countries through a robust and extensible medical record system foundation. The unrelenting pandemic of HIV/AIDS along with the burden of malaria and drug-resistant tuberculosis demand coordinated and rapid responses. Working together, we hope to reduce the amount of redundant efforts in collecting and managing medical information in these settings. We hope you can use and expand the information in this wiki to enhance communication and collaboration.
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details !
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- 2019 Implementers Conference (Resources)Christine Gichuki (yesterday at 20:05)
- Module Release (Documentation)Daniel Kayiwa (yesterday at 17:03)
- Configuring a Plan to Release from Bamboo (Documentation)Daniel Kayiwa (yesterday at 17:00)
- Release Open Web Application (Documentation)Daniel Kayiwa (yesterday at 15:14)
- Documentation Review Work Needed (Documentation)Juliet Wamalwa (yesterday at 14:20)
- Service Providers (Documentation)Jan Flowers (yesterday at 05:40)
- Re: App's Major Spaces | OpenMRS Flow (Projects)Burke Mamlin (2019-09-16)
- App's Major Spaces | OpenMRS Flow (Projects)Burke Mamlin (2019-09-16)
- image.png (Projects)Gregory Schmidt (2019-09-16)
- 2019-09- 16 Project Management Meeting (Resources)Cynthia Antwi (2019-09-16)
- 2019-09- 09 Project Management Meeting (Resources)Cynthia Antwi (2019-09-16)
- OpenMRS Community Roles (Resources)
- Roles 0.01 Draft.png (Resources)
- Roles 0.01 Draft (Resources)
- Navigation Bars | OpenMRS Flow (Projects)Gregory Schmidt (2019-09-15)
- placeholder page, OpenMRS Flow (Projects)Gregory Schmidt (2019-09-15)
- Migrating Data to OpenMRS (Documentation)Daniel Kayiwa (2019-09-15)
- UX Designs - OpenMRS Flow (Projects)
- Home Page (Projects)
- OpenMRS Flow Regions - desktop two tabs open.jpg (Projects)