Welcome to the new OpenMRS development wiki.
We are working hard to grow the OpenMRS community, since we believe this is the best way to help patients within developing countries through a robust and extensible medical record system foundation. The unrelenting pandemic of HIV/AIDS along with the burden of malaria and drug-resistant tuberculosis demand coordinated and rapid responses. Working together, we hope to reduce the amount of redundant efforts in collecting and managing medical information in these settings. We hope you can use and expand the information in this wiki to enhance communication and collaboration.
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details !
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- openmrs-esm-patient-chartLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:59)
- Managing Security Vulnerabilities in OpenMRSLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:54)
- BountiesLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:45)
- Fighting The Good Fight: An Inside Look at Ethical Hacking and Careers in CybersecurityLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:29)
- OpenMRS DistributionsLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:22)
- UgandaEMR DistributionLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:18)
- Service ProvidersLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 04:08)
- User Interface ModulesLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 03:56)
- OpenMRS Documentation GuideLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 03:52)
- Documentation RoadMapLois Nakibuuka (yesterday at 03:38)
- Transitioning from Standalone to EnterpriseLois Nakibuuka (2020-03-29)
- Module ReleaseCintia Del Rio (2020-03-26)
- Patient Summary Widget DocumentationNathan Ruhanga (2020-03-25)
- REST Web Service Resources in OpenMRS 1.9Nathan Ruhanga (2020-03-23)
- DispensedMedication.pngNathan Ruhanga (2020-03-23)
- Unit TestsIan Bacher (2020-03-19)
- Unit Testing With at-should AnnotationIan Bacher (2020-03-19)
- Documentation Work NeededJennifer Antilla (2020-03-16)
- Mergepatientdata ModuleSamuel Male (2020-03-16)
- Developer How-To Setup And Use IntelliJWladek Airo (2020-03-02)