Welcome to the new OpenMRS development wiki.
We are working hard to grow the OpenMRS community, since we believe this is the best way to help patients within developing countries through a robust and extensible medical record system foundation. The unrelenting pandemic of HIV/AIDS along with the burden of malaria and drug-resistant tuberculosis demand coordinated and rapid responses. Working together, we hope to reduce the amount of redundant efforts in collecting and managing medical information in these settings. We hope the information in this wiki can help to enhance communication and collaboration.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to fill out your profile details!
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- Adding custom fragments to Manage Account dashboardMoses Mutesasira (yesterday at 14:19)
- Technical RoadmapBurke Mamlin (2019-10-14)
- Location Based Access Control ModuleDaniel Kayiwa (2019-10-14)
- Data FilterDimitri R (2019-10-14)
- Documentation Review Work NeededMuhammad Arslan (2019-10-12)
- Spreadsheet Import ModuleDaniel Kayiwa (2019-10-11)
- OpenMRS Reference Application Release ProcessMoses Mutesasira (2019-10-08)
- Re: OpenMRS Reference Application Release ProcessDaniel Kayiwa (2019-10-08)
- Code ReviewDaniel Kayiwa (2019-10-07)
- Common Lab ModuleUnknown User (tahira) (2019-10-05)
- Growth Chart Module For Reference ApplicationMoses Mutesasira (2019-10-04)
- Growth Chart Module For the PlatformMoses Mutesasira (2019-10-04)
- HTML Form Entry Module ReferenceUnknown User (ball) (2019-10-01)
- Documentation RoadMapJuliet Wamalwa (2019-09-24)
- Service ProvidersCynthia Antwi (2019-09-23)
- Module Unit TestingUnknown User (long27km) (2019-09-20)
- OpenMRS Platform Release ProcessUnknown User (ruhanga) (2019-09-20)
- Module Release
- Configuring a Plan to Release from Bamboo
- Release Open Web Application