The objective of this page is to describe load tests that have been done on OpenMRS. Particularly I was interested in loading the web interface to simulate multiple users on a commercially hosted OpenMRS instance to see how it behaved and if it was usable for the quantity of users that we had (600 total, around 100 concurrent).
I found Saptarshi's post on Load Testing. Like him, I looked at Faban very quickly but found that it tested more the application itself, whereas I wanted to test it through the web to see what a user would feel having a US hosted OpenMRS instance from Chile in this case. So I decided to go with JMeter as well.