The OpenMRS Academy Squad's primary purpose is to create educational materials to be used in OpenMRS Academy courses.
This squad is responsible for:
- Defining the goals and objectives of OpenMRS Academies
- Designing and developing OpenMRS Academy training materials
- Ensuring that content used in OpenMRS Academies is complete, up-to-date, and accurate
Who is involved?
Any community member is welcome to participate in and contribute to OpenMRS Academy Squad discussions, whether this is during the squad's weekly meeting or on Talk. Community members who demonstrate a high level of commitment by actively contributing to the OpenMRS Academy Squad will become a core member.
Current Squad Members
António Macheve, Jr.
Meeting Notes and Recordings
Expectations for OpenMRS Academy Squad Meeting Notes
We have a dedicated note-taker for each meeting who is responsible for note taking. Notes are circulate to squad members for review. We strive to make sure that:
- the meeting agenda is included the notes at the beginning of the meeting
- someone is tracking the time so we cover the agenda items
- we document important decision points - and their rationale
- individuals are encouraged to add important points to the notes
- a summary of action items for next meeting is provided
Meeting notes and recordings are posted to OpenMRS Academy Weekly Meeting page.
Where to join our conversations
The OpenMRS Academy Squad meets on a weekly basis every Thursday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle.
Weekly meetings are held via Zoom, Meeting ID: 395 793 894
- Computer or mobile: https://om.rs/zoomacademy
+12532158782,,395793894# Passcode 1
+13462487799,,395793894# Passcode 1
Talk: The OpenMRS Academy shares meeting information, key questions, discussion points, and documents decisions on Talk.
Contact Jennifer Antilla for more information on how to participate and contribute to the OpenMRS Academy Squad.