Team Lead: Daniel Kayiwa
Sprint Lead: Abulo John Joshua
Start date: 20th December 2018
End date: 17th January 2019
- Abulo John Joshua
- Colline Waitire
- Titus Kipkemboi
- Allan Guwatudde
- Godswill Onuoha
- Samuel George
- Ijeomah Collins
The main goal of this sprint is to fix bugs found in the application, finish incomplete sprint 12 tickets and work on the pointed features that have to be refined. In this sprint, we should also work with an aim of having the application tested and prepared for the MVP Release.
We'll work on the following notes that were identified during the demo:
- Remove the show all button and its action implementation on the view and add CIEL concepts page.
- Transfer the edit mapping functionality to the create concepts page
- Refine the create mapping functionality and make it work as recommended in the mockups that were created
- Remove the react table filter inputs and allow only the use of the filter checkboxes on the left of the add CIEL concepts interface
- Let a user be able to view the first CIEl concepts in the add CIEL concepts interface and only allow for pagination using URL pagination
- Search for concept sources not actual concepts when creating mappings
How To Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
During Project Notes for the sprint
To be added while the project progresses
To be added after the end of the sprint.