Project Activities Spreadsheet
- GCI page: https://om.rs/gci
- GCI begins tomorrow (23 October)
Starts in 25 hrs
17 Published and 65 Draft Tasks.
A link will be provided to GCI support to send notifications that we will log to keep mentors and students updated on progress for both students.
No major blockages at the moment.
Work has been divided into different catergories. To better manage resources.
- Daniel Kayiwa The are nine apprentices working on 2 projects OCL and Order entry.
- 4 of the apprentices rolled off last week
|Sync 2.0 (SolDevelo, Jembi)|
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.9|
- Cynthia Antwi will reach out to Stephen and Reuben to find out the way forward since there was no one give the feedback .
|OpenMRS Platform 2.2|
- Ticket testing for platform 2.2 has began and 1 ticket is already closed.
- Samuel took upon himself to work on one of the tickets.
- There are some tickets which failed after testing and so they have been bumped off.
- Samuel to reach out on a member from PIH to test on some tickets.
- dkayiwa confirmed that Samuel has done his best its him delaying him because of multitasking but he promises to finish his ticket too.
|Technical Road Map Process|