- Aleksandra Kubicka
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Suranga Kasthurirathne
- Theresa Cullen
|Last weeks action items|
Timeline for Bintray (and align Modulus replacement work with this)? Should be ready when Darius is back from vacation
Stephen to ensure that more nice-to-have tickets are available for RefApp 2.6 (and work with Daniel, Wyclif, Rafal, etc, to get them dev-ready) for incoming GSoC applicants - still needs to be done
|PM Volunteer||Jamie Thomas|
No volunteers have stepped forward.
Rafal indicated that Tom Healy interested in doing PM work with OpenMRS.
|Platform 2.1.0||Darius Jazayeri||Last Friday there was an alpha release.|
|OpenMRS Reference Application 2.6||Stephen Senkomago Musoke|
Made a post to Talk: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/reference-application-2-6-release-process/10375
Stephen will be asking implementations what basic graphs/reports they would like, (for pre-built reports for Ref App 2.6) - Will happen next week after Rafal's sprint is over
No change from last week.
|Sprint Update||Rafal Korytkowski|
In the middle of a sprint - https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=103&view=detail&selectedIssue=RA-1300&sprint=127
Adam is leaving SolDevelo next week. Jakub would like us to prepare projects ahead of time. Organize issues and timeline so he can assign a team to a project. Would like to be 3mths ahead. Aleksandra (on the call will be helping to organize this).
Rafal thinks we need to start by identifying issues and grouping them to projects to put timelines on them. Rafal and Stephen will work on this together and bring them to Soldevelo team.
|Replace Module Repository||Darius Jazayeri||Latest status update: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/replacing-modulus-project-status-updates/9789/10|
|GSoC Update||Suranga Kasthurirathne, Kaweesi Joseph, Harsha Kumara, Burke Mamlin|
Going to be a lot like last year.
Recruiting mentors and project ideas.
Student applications 3/20 - 4/3
Payment scheme is different this year.
Mentors or those with proposals need to make sure projects are detailed.
Engage with students and make sure the have the resources they need
Help with intro tickets to make sure they have enough tickets
Suranga and Burke are working with Joseph and Harsha to pass along GSoC admin knowledge
Plan to have demos after sprint ends this week. Daniel would like to make these following demos more public and put them on Talk.
|Quarterly Scrum of Scrums||Darius Jazayeri|
Last week Darius said - Darius and Jan still planning the communication about this. (If no progress by next week, then worry!)
Follow up with Darius on the next call after he returns from vacation
post on security group - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/script-injection-on-legacy-login-screen/10192/8
Daniel is needing to know if there is a process for on-boarding to security group?
|Work Time: Project Wiki Clean Up|
We cleaned up everything that was listed under Active Projects that started with the letter A.
Lots of cleanup still to be done!
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke to ensure that more nice-to-have tickets are available for RefApp 2.6 (and work with Daniel Kayiwa, Wyclif Luyima, Rafal Korytkowski, etc, to get them dev-ready) for incoming GSoC applicants (needs to be done this week)
- Rafal Korytkowski will reach out to Tom Healy to see what kind of PM work he is interested in.
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke will ask implementations next week what basic graphs/reports they would like, (for pre-built reports for Ref App 2.6)
- Daniel Kayiwa will post Andela demos to Talk so more members of the community are aware and can join.
- Darius Jazayeri and Jan Flowers communication about quarterly scrum of scrums
- Burke Mamlin to provide clarity to Daniel Kayiwa (and PM group?) on the process for on-boarding to security group.