05 May 2011
How To Join
Contact Dawn Seymour for more information on how to join the call.
- Paul Biondich
- Hamish Fraser
- Darius Jazayeri
- Burke Mamlin
- Chris Seebregts
- Dawn Smith
- Ben Wolfe
- Road Map Meeting Justification - Burke (20min)
- Re-envisioning OpenMRS calls - Darius (20min)
- Organizational Updates - Dawn (20min)
- Road Map Meeting Justification
- Paul: What are the goals of this meeting?
- Burke: Benefit of annual implementers meeting provided an opportunity to bring core devs and core implementers together.
- Darius: Implementers meeting has been very useful in the format that already exists for bringing together devs and implementers.
- Darius: On the concept paper, put the names of anticipated participants
- Paul: We need to figure out the time line and why the timing is important
- Hamish: Would be great to have a US meeting for developers here that's easily accessible and productive
- TODO: Burke and Dawn will work on listing out the participants in the concept paper
- TODO: Paul and Dawn will list what the implementers meeting may not currently accomplish
- Re-envisioning OpenMRS Calls
- Darius: Still waiting to hear back from some of the group
- We need to know more about what we want to discuss in regard to OpenMRS each week to make meetings more efficient
- Group topics together in a group of calls
- Paul: Hamish can help think of ways to engage implementers and have the space/time for them to come together on a regular basis
- Paul: When you make the strawman, get owners of those meetings. Find people who will think of ways to get those meetings going.
- Darius: Next step is to put down a strawman on how to synthesize this into 3-4 calls during a month (either weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
- Organizational Updates
- Legal meeting on 11 May to transfer properties from the LLC to the Inc. (NGO)