Welcome to the OpenMRS Wiki
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- Summer of Code (Resources)Burke Mamlin (about 6 hours ago)
- 2020 OpenMRS Google Season of Docs (GSoD) (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (about 7 hours ago)
- Sync 2.0 user manual (Projects)Moses Mutesasira (about 10 hours ago)
- REST Web Services API For Clients (Documentation)Zach Elmer (yesterday at 13:27)
- REST Module (Documentation)Zach Elmer (yesterday at 13:06)
- Release Notes (Resources)Daniel Kayiwa (2020-04-08)
- OCL for OpenMRS Weekly Meetings (Projects)Ellen Ball (2020-04-08)
- Developing Processes and Tools for Maintaining OpenMRS Documentation (Projects)
- Documentation Projects (Projects)
- 2019 OpenMRS Google Season of Docs (GSoD) (Resources)
- Developing a Suite of Volunteer Guides (Projects)
- Review and Refactor existing Wiki to be more User profile driven (Projects)
- Developing User Friendly Github Documentation for REST API (Projects)
- Registration App Configuration (Documentation)Lois Nakibuuka (2020-04-07)
- OpenShift Quickstart cartridge (Documentation)Lois Nakibuuka (2020-04-07)
- Metadata Server Management (Documentation)
- image2020-4-6_18-34-9.png (Documentation)
- image2020-4-6_18-33-33.png (Documentation)
- Java Conventions (Documentation)Ian Bacher (2020-04-06)
- Release Notes 2.10.0 (Resources)Moses Mutesasira (2020-04-06)