Welcome to the OpenMRS Wiki
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- openmrs-esm-module-config (Projects)Brandon Istenes (yesterday at 17:01)
- OpenMRS Quality Assurance Team(QA Team) (Resources)Christine Gichuki (yesterday at 12:15)
- MedicationStatement Resource (Projects)Bett Kipchumba (yesterday at 08:46)
- Project Management Best Practices (Projects)
- Documentation Review Work Needed (Documentation)
- Improved OpenMRS DHIS2 Integration (Projects)
- Frontend Implementer Documentation (Projects)Brandon Istenes (2019-11-08)
- 2019 Implementers Conference (Resources)Christine Gichuki (2019-11-08)
- 2019-Nov-08 confirming navigation structure (Projects)Gregory Schmidt (2019-11-08)
- Release Open Web Application (Documentation)Mark Goodrich (2019-11-07)
- User Guide: Open Concept Lab (OCL) for OpenMRS (Projects)Andrew Kanter (2019-11-07)
- Google Code-in 2019 (Resources)Suthagar Kailayapathy (2019-11-06)
- Card Menu's (Projects)Gregory Schmidt (2019-11-06)
- Development details (Projects)Damian Borowiecki (2019-11-05)
- Reference application 2.10-SNAPHOT UI TESTING RESULTS (Resources)Moses Mutesasira (2019-11-05)
- Reference Application 2.10 Release Issue Tracking (Resources)Moses Mutesasira (2019-11-04)
- Strategy and Operations Meetings (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2019-11-04)
- 2019-11-04 Project Management Meeting (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2019-11-04)
- Developer How-To Setup And Use IntelliJ (Documentation)Prathamesh Mutkure (2019-11-04)
- OMRS17 Planning Committee (Resources)Muhammad Arslan (2019-11-03)