20 January 2011
How To Join
Contact Paul Biondich for more information on how to join the call.
Strategic Planning for 2011 OpenMRS Conferences (20 min)
Upcoming Leadership Meeting -- logistics, agenda (20 min)
Training Update (10 min)
Strategic Planning for 2011 OpenMRS Conferences
- June meeting will be a satellite meeting, not the main OpenMRS meeting
- Do we want to have time to provide consultation for implementers and implementation sites?
- Consideration: may drive us into geographical areas that can afford consulting services, not necessarily those who need it most
- Working with contacts to find out the date and location of HELINA 2001
Upcoming Leadership Meeting -- logistics, agenda
- Proposed Agenda Items
- Next iterations on road map releases
- Dawn will send surveys out to community about what features they want to see.
- Survey will essentially be a "Top 10 List"
- Conversations around the nonprofit organization and how academic settings can collaborate
- Discuss the 2011 OpenMRS meetings in greater detail
- Will continue to brainstorm for additional agenda items
- Darius will provide a 10-hour training via Skype for a group in Columbia
- For this training and in the future find a way to record trainings and make it available to the community