Start Your Own Project
We've listed many idea for projects in the pages above, but we're more than happy to entertain other ideas if you've got 'em. The OpenMRS framework allows any developer to explore creative modifications of OpenMRS through our module API, using Spring's AOP. With modules, any developer can create a hot-swappable "plugin" for OpenMRS akin to Mozilla's add-ins.
- We encourage module developers to save their code within our subversion repository
- Modules are delivered to implementers through the Module Repository
Are you interested in OpenMRS and have ideas for potential projects/improvements that are not listed here? We would love to hear about them. Want to translate OpenMRS into another language? Or help with testing/mocking a new user interface design?
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details!
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- OCL for OpenMRS Weekly Meetings (Projects)Burke Mamlin (about 5 hours ago)
- Technical Project Manager (Resources)Burke Mamlin (about 6 hours ago)
- Release Notes 2.12 (Resources)Herbert Yiga (about 10 hours ago)
- COVID-19 Form Bank and Concepts (Projects)Grace Potma (about 11 hours ago)
- Micro Frontend Squad Notes (Projects)Grace Potma (yesterday at 22:38)
- Technical Action Committee (TAC) Meeting Notes (Resources)Grace Potma (yesterday at 16:50)
- Analytics Engine Squad Notes (Projects)Grace Potma (yesterday at 16:42)
- Platform Team (Resources)Burke Mamlin (yesterday at 14:23)
- GSoC 2021: Clinical Data Management (Projects)Moses Mutesasira (yesterday at 06:16)
- GSoC 2021: E2E Automated Tests for the OpenMRS 3.0 RefApp (Projects)Moses Mutesasira (yesterday at 06:14)
- Guide for the New and Curious (Documentation)
- Guide for the New and Curious (Archived) (Documentation)
- OpenMRS Fellowship Program (Resources)
- Summer Of Code 2021 (Resources)Moses Mutesasira (2021-05-12)
- User Guide: Open Concept Lab (OCL) for OpenMRS (Projects)Grace Potma (2021-05-12)
- FHIR Squad Notes (Projects)Jennifer Antilla (2021-05-11)
- OpenMRS Learning Resource Library (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2021-05-11)
- 2021-05-10 Project Management Meeting (Resources)grace nakiguli (2021-05-10)
- Collaboration Framework (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2021-05-10)
- 2021 OpenMRS Google Season of Docs (GSoD) Project (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2021-05-10)