Start Your Own Project
We've listed many idea for projects in the pages above, but we're more than happy to entertain other ideas if you've got 'em. The OpenMRS framework allows any developer to explore creative modifications of OpenMRS through our module API, using Spring's AOP. With modules, any developer can create a hot-swappable "plugin" for OpenMRS akin to Mozilla's add-ins.
- We encourage module developers to save their code within our subversion repository
- Modules are delivered to implementers through the Module Repository
Are you interested in OpenMRS and have ideas for potential projects/improvements that are not listed here? We would love to hear about them. Want to translate OpenMRS into another language? Or help with testing/mocking a new user interface design?
The wiki is divided into several spaces. Please make sure the content you create is located in the appropriate space so others can find it more easily.
Key information for developers, designers, testers, implementers, and users of OpenMRS.
Chat with other OpenMRS people in our IRC channel and review past IRC logs.
|Space:||IT Service Management|
Home of the OpenMRS Kenya Community.
Home of eSaude, the OpenMRS Mozambique Community.
|Space:||OpenMRS Uganda Community|
Reference and status information on the many OpenMRSrelated projects, past and present.
General logistical & reference information for the OpenMRS community.
Make a User Profile
If you had a user profile page on MediaWiki, you'll need to make a new one. Even if you didn't, now's the perfect time to complete your profile details!
|Displaying pages recently added to your favorites list.|
|Summer Of Code 2014 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Outreach Program for Women Summer 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Summer Of Code 2013 (Resources)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|API Support for Order Entry (Design Page) (Projects)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
|Logic 2.0 Design (Documentation)||Delete this page from your favorites list|
- User Personas -2 (Projects)David DeSimone (about 5 hours ago)
- 2020 OpenMRS Google Season of Docs (GSoD) (Resources)grace nakiguli (about 6 hours ago)
- OpenMRS Community (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (about 7 hours ago)
- OpenMRS Committees and Teams (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (about 7 hours ago)
- Patient Summary Widget Documentation (Documentation)Nathan Ruhanga (about 9 hours ago)
- Concept Terms and Mappings (Documentation)Andrew Kanter (about 20 hours ago)
- Technical Action Committee (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (yesterday at 16:03)
- Shared Health Record (Projects)Piotr Mankowski (yesterday at 15:34)
- Volunteer Recognition Program (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (yesterday at 14:04)
- 2020-06-01 Project Management Meeting (Resources)Jennifer Antilla (2020-06-01)
- Documenting REST Resources (Documentation)Saurabh Kumar (2020-05-31)
- OpenMRS Installation for Developers on Ubuntu (Documentation)Ian Franklin (2020-05-31)
- GSoC 2020 : Expose System Metrics For Monitoring (Projects)Ayeshmantha Perera (2020-05-30)
- OpenMRS FHIR Module Development: Phase 01 (Outdated) (Projects)
- Guides and Tutorials (Projects)
- Target Use Cases (Projects)
- Mapped FHIR Resources (Projects)
- Lab Integration Workflow (Projects)
- Training Materials (Documentation)Lois Nakibuuka (2020-05-28)
- labonfhir-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.omod (Projects)