Overview - What this module does
The module is developed for patient registration, and is able to create new patients including recording of relevant demographics and a standard national address hierarchy, identify previous patients, create barcode with unique ID, scan barcode, record patient vital signs, scan national ID and record which service the patient is attending.
The patient registration runs as a touch screen application. The module uses Baobab Touchscreen Toolkit to simplify the development of touch-friendly user interfaces without requiring each page to be individually and consistently customized for touchscreens. See http://github.com/baobab/touchscreentoolkit.
The touch-screen computers will be configured to start OpenMRS using this form .../openmrs/module/rwandaprimarycare/login/login.form
Documentation / How-To
Installation guide (server side)
- Download the module from the repository and install it.
- Go through global properties and save all registration properties, in particular
registration.primaryIdentifierType -- the rwandaLocationCode is expected to be three digits.
- Then for IDs, first make sure all idgen tables are empty, if migrating from a test database.
- Create Primary Care ID Type – choose Rwandan validator.
- Go over to idgen module, choose Primary Care Type, and Local Identifier Generator
- Here's the base character set: 0123456789ACEFHJKMNPUWXY, First identifier base is: 00001, and the length is 10
- Click 'view', and test by exporting a couple of identifiers;
- Check the relationship type (global property
registration.parentChildRelationshipTypeId). If empty select it in the database.
- Maybe you need to add global property
- Maybe you need to add two privileges to the default user role – Manage Identifier Sources, and Generate Batch of Identifiers
- Generate name phonetics/set their global properties