Installation guide for primary care module (server side)
- Download the module from the repository and install it.
- Go through global properties and save all registration properties, in particular registration.rwandaLocationCode and registration.primaryIdentifierType
- Then for IDs, first make sure all idgen tables are empty, if migrating from a test database.
- Create Primary Care ID Type – choose Rwandan validator.
- Go over to idgen module, choose Primary Care Type, and Local Identifier Generator
- Here's the base character set: 0123456789ACEFHJKMNPUWXY, First identifier base is: 00001, and the length is 10
- Click 'view', and test by exporting a couple of identifiers;
- Check the relationship type (global property registration.parentChildRelationshipTypeId). If empty select it in the database.
- Maybe you need to add global propery concept.temperature
- Maybe you need to add two privileges to the default user role – Manage Identifier Sources, and Generate Batch of Identifiers
- generate name phonetics/set their global properties
(done on production server)