Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack

Resources

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

Date

Attendees

Regrets

Discussion items

ItemWhoNotes
Internships (GSoC)Harsha Kumara & Kaweesi Joseph
  • 3rd week of GSoC
BintrayRafal Korytkowski
  • The migration to Bintray hasn't moved forward. Rafal got sidetracked by issues discovered by the PIH team with dashboard widgets. 
  • Most of the work is done however and two-three days are needed to finalize it.
  • Will be working on it the week of 6/19
Scrum of ScrumsDarius Jazayeri
AndelaDaniel Kayiwa & Darius Jazayeri
  • Current phase of work 11 tickets left (9 fixes, 2 new features)
  • Decided to not do any new features and just do the 9 fixes, everything is going well - sprint over on 6/27
  • Permission
  • Darius and Jan in San Francisco for sustainability workshop at GitHub, they will provide an update next week from their meeting with Andela around the next phase
PlatformBurke Mamlin
  • The document is here.
  • Burke is trying to work on this over the next few weeks and will post a conversation to Talk
Reference ApplicationStephen Senkomago Musoke
  • Stephen is preparing a Talk post on Proposed Features for Ref App 2.7, should see it later tonight
pmtool 
  • PM call on July 10 will talk about community priority ticket process and engagement

Other 
  • Volunteers posted to Talk Juliet Wamalwa (Daniel reached aout to maybe help with documentation), other volunteers for education and internships
  • Need to have a larger discussion on whether just bringing a list to this group is good enough or how do we build a "mentoring system" like GSoC

 

Action items

 

 

  • No labels