General Sprint Information:
Lead (Product Owner): TBD
Sprint Start Date: 3/April/2017
Sprint End Date: 17/April/2017
Kick Off Meeting Date: 3/April/2017
Cohort Builder: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-cohortbuilder/ (master branch)
- To populate search history so that previous searches can be saved & viewed
- Complete all search queries
- Improve user experience while performing searches
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join IRC and say "???": I'd like to participate in the sprint!". If you get no response, just ping any of the above sprint participants as per the IRC tips at http://en.flossmanuals.net/openmrs-developers-guide/support/
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page at:
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket. See our HOWTO for git. Sprint specific git HOWTO for devs with push rights: whatever works for you :-) If you don't like pull requests, don't send them. Commit and push directly to the main repo. If you do like pull requests, fork the main repo and send pull requests, but merge them right after. My favorite way is to work on the main repo, but create local branches (without pushing them to the main repo). Merge branches locally to the master and push to the main repo.
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
Things to do and consider during sprint
Get a list of all queries that can be made on the cohort builder and those that do not have definition keys yet
Display title of search based on parameters supplied e.g selecting male gender, minimum age of 20 and maximum age of 30 should have a title like Males between 20 & 30 years
Number of results(hits) for each search should be displayed
Display of search history should be managed to prevent a long list of previous searches
Searching of multiple values for some fields should be intuitive and easy to use e.g attribute value field