|Unknown User (choxmi)|
OpenMRS-DHIS2 integration is a need for many implementations in the OpenMRS community.
DHIS2- https://www.dhis2.org/ is an aggregate indicator system used along with OpenMRS in many countries.The Present Dhisreport module being used automates the process of running sql queries against an OpenMRS instance and posting the results to a DHIS2 instance. It even exposes a set of web services that can be consumed through cURL. But, this requires a knowledge of the database structure and also SQL skills.
Reporting Module has a system that allows generating reports based on a cohort system that generates the SQL queries automatically. The current module can generate DHIS2 report from the reporting module.
The goal of this project is to improve the existing functionality of the current module to make it more implementer friendly.
- Decent Java coding skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Spring Framework and Hibernate will help
- Link Reporting module reports generated in our module interface
- Create an interface to link reporting indicators to DHIS2 indicators
Outcomes of the project
- Reporting Module