|Primary Mentor||Jan Flowers|
|Backup Mentor||Pascal Brandt|
|GSoC Student||Shekharreddy Mittapelly|
|Interested People||Darius Jazayeri, Burke Mamlin|
Hack the Atlas in the right direction†.
The exact scope of work is yet to be defined, but here are a few initial ideas:
Rewrite the atlas server backend as a node.js app presenting a simple Restful API.
- Authentication against OpenMRS ID.
Add functionality to support arbitrary metric from clients.
Link to Doc
- Atlas Module
- Atlas Module 2.0 Project (all see the comments here)
- Atlas Module Confluence Search
- JIRA Project Dashboard
- Project Page (GSoC 2011)
- Project Page (GSoC 2014)
- System Performance and Utilization Module
- Altas Docker (WIP)
openmrs-contrib-atlas (PHP Laravel Framework)
- openmrs-contrib-atlas-node (Node app on the server side)
- atlas-mock-id ( multipass mock auth written by Alexis)
Related Talk threads