- Stephen Senkomago Musoke to ensure that more nice-to-have tickets are available for RefApp 2.6 (and work with Daniel Kayiwa, Wyclif Luyima, Rafal Korytkowski, etc, to get them dev-ready) for incoming GSoC applicants (needs to be done this week)
- Rafal Korytkowski will reach out to Tom Healy to see what kind of PM work he is interested in.
- Stephen Senkomago Musoke will ask implementations next week what basic graphs/reports they would like, (for pre-built reports for Ref App 2.6)
- Daniel Kayiwa will post Andela demos to Talk so more members of the community are aware and can join.
- Darius Jazayeri and Jan Flowers communication about quarterly scrum of scrums
- Burke Mamlin to provide clarity to Daniel Kayiwa (and PM group?) on the process for on-boarding to security group.