|Project Lead||Unknown User (pascal)|
|Contributors||All feature requests and code contributions welcome!|
|Table of Contents|
Open Web Apps Module
- Bahmni: OpenMRS distribution that integrates with other tools that aims to be an out-of-the-box hospital system
- KenyaEMR: OpenMRS distribution for Kenya
- eSaude EMR PoC: OpenMRS Point of Care application for Mozambique
- ng-amrs: Angular.JS based UI application that is used by Clinicians, Patient care providers and other users
- Concept Dictionary OWA: Concept dictionary functionality implemented as an OWA
- Reference Application UI Library: It contains common utilities for developing OpenMRS UI
- add your work here
Right now we are using ESLint for linting, since it's widely used, the project is highly active and it's very configurable. We recommend that you configure the build to fail on linting errors in order to keep code consistent and of high quality.
See the openmrs.js repo for an example usage in an ES2015 environement.
If you are developing an AngularJS application, please use John Papa's Angular Style Guide.