- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Contact Jamie Thomas for more information on how to join the call.
- Standup for Objectives
- Setting up the Leadership Group name (10 min)
- Governance (10 min)- https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/DRAFT+OpenMRS+Community+Governance+Model
- Transforming from Leadership Call to Community Management (20 min)
- Standup for Goals (20 min) https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Community+Strategic+Goals
- AOBs (Paul)
Setting up the Leadership Group name (10 min)
- The leadership group has grown and so we want to take a look at what we call ourselves since this group has become bigger
- Hierarchy of Leadership - as seen in the Governence Model https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/DRAFT+OpenMRS+Community+Governance+Model
- Project Leader
- Community Management Team (*MD would like to see this named somethign else)
- Advisory Committee
- TODO - Paul will send out a thread on Talk around leadership
- Need to make sure that the leadership diagram has representation of the Inc.
- AK - would like to see representation of funders as having an influence in OpenMRS decision making, like having a representative
- PB - could they be a part of the advisory committee instead of a director?
- TODO - Andy and Darius will work on laying out different options for providing funders with leadership
Governance (10 min)- https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/DRAFT+OpenMRS+Community+Governance+Model
Transforming from Leadership Call to Community Management (20 min)
Standup for Goals (20 min) https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Community+Strategic+Goals
Parking Lot (Due to insufficient time some topics have been moved to a future call. If you feel like something should be made a priority for this weeks agenda please post to this thread.)
Work with Partnership team to establish Collaboration/Partnership Model
Communications tools: Talk - primary messages, Trello - task tracking
Commits for Annual report - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/ideas-for-creating-an-openmrs-annual-report/3678/17
Review mission, vision and values - http://openmrs.org/about/mission/