Jira server OpenMRS Issues columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 45c5771b-fa4b-3e43-b34a-c19dc45ccc95 key FM2-25
DiagnosticReport is a FHIR resource that is part of the Diagnostic Medicine Module. A DiagnosticReport is used to represents the results of diagnostic tests that are performed in a given clinical context.
- DiagnosticReport.id - The logical identifier of the Task resource
- DiagnosticReport.status - The status of the DiagnosticReport. The OpenMRS implementation currently supports preliminary, final, amended, canceled, and unknown states.
- DiagnosticReport.code - The LOINC code that describes this report.
- DiagnosticReport.category - for the purposes of this initial request, this value will always have the value "LAB" using the system " http://terminology.hl7.org/CodeSystem/v2-0074".
- DiagnosticReport.encounter - a Reference the encounter this diagnostic report is part of.
- DiagnosticReport.subject - a Reference to the appropriate Patient resource.
- DiagnosticReport.issued - The date and time this report was made available to Providers.
- DiagnosticReport.result - A collection of Reference to the Observations that hold the results associated with this diagnostic report.
OpenMRS ↔ FHIR Mappings
OpenMRS Data Model
FHIR Resource Element
<static mapping: http://hl7.org/fhir/v2/0074/index.html#v2-0074-LAB>
* Obs.status is not available for OpenMRS platforms < 2.1.0, and there is currently no mapping for DiagnosticReport.status in lower OpenMRS version. The Lab Integration Workflow is targeting OpenMRS 2.0.5, and will not be using this mapping initially.