- Émerson Hernandez will check to see when Bahmni needs to have condition list in UI /18 may/
- Burke Mamlin will take outcome from web framework design call on 6 May and create near term outcomes.
- Darius Jazayeri will send an email to get Bahmni prepared to share on an upcoming dev forum what it was like to set up OpenMRS as a large angular based system
- Burke Mamlin will follow up with Mike Seaton about participating on 20 May design forum on vertical packaging
- Wyclif Luyima will demo admin UI on 18 May
- Wyclif Luyima will send examples of the javadocs that need to be cleaned up in his current Talk thread - https://talk.openmrs.org/t/we-need-your-help-to-get-openmrs-running-java-8/1874/2
- Burke Mamlin will reach out to Rafal Korytkowski to let him know that Spring and Hibernate we are leaning on him to lead these