This project is being considered as a potential project for Google Summer of Code 2015. If you are a potential intern and are interested in working on this project, please discuss it in detail with the mentor(s) listed here before submitting your internship proposal.
OpenMRS ID is the user account management system that underlies all services on OpenMRS.org. It provides single-sign-on access to the Wiki, OpenMRS Talk, JIRA, the Modules directory, and other services. It also publishes the ID Dashboard, a frontend interface where users can sign up for an ID and modify their profile information.
- Questions not answered from this page can be asked here
- ID Dashboard category on OpenMRS Talk: all discussion surrounding the OpenMRS ID platform goes here
- openmrs/openmrs-contrib-id: project source code on GitHub
- Last year's OpenMRS ID GSoC Project: OpenMRS ID Platform Improvements
- OpenMRS ID LDAP Explained- Architecture: explanation of our LDAP data model that the Dashboard syncs to, which backs our Atlasssian-based tools like Confluence and JIRA.
- An example of how to use keystone.js and here is another one