| ||Review of Last Weeks Action Items||Everyone|
- Shasha Liu and Daniel Kayiwa - Keep track on progress on this sprint, is there a backlog in the "ready to test column" etc
- Wyclif Luyima Place 1.10 into Production - Discuss this with the Bahmani team to see if they are ready
- Daniel Kayiwa get a list together of outstanding 1.11 issues to help push them to test the issue. So that we can get their organization to help resolve.
- Burke Mamlin , Wyclif Luyima, Darius Jazayeri, and Chris Power to discuss how to find leaders for the work on Road map work.
- Some refocused work on this is needed
| ||Status Updates|| |
- 2 tickets still in review- should be ready by the end of the week.
- Preparing to release
- Bhamani will ready for testing in production (we hope) Will talk more about this on today's design call.
- Need a communication push for testing 1.11
- Current 1.11 sprint is focused on just testing
- Another Dev sprint is necessary to complete the work remaining.
- Sprint 1 completed 9 tickets
- Sprint 2 started, email communication was sent out
- Setting Up the Design call August 20th on this topic
- Design Call Wednesday
- How does the module interact with OCL API?
- Workflow questions maybe for Andrew Kanter surrounding KenyaEMR's work
| ||PM Transition Plan|| |
| ||Ask OpenMRS||Michael Downey|
- Attempt to focus time on answering questions on Ask OpenMRS
| ||Open Discussion|| |
- Scrum/sprints are failing
- How do we move to a more Git process or a different type of work package?
- Draft of a model for Development